Saturday, October 20, 2007

Welcome


Welcome to the Curiously Clever Clogs Knit-a-long! The pattern can be found at the Stitch Diva shop. You will need to purchase the pattern in order to participate so go there and get it. I'm also kicking around the idea of some kind of swap either for materials to create the clogs or for pre-felted clogs so that the recipient can achieve a custom fit. Please share your ideas so we can have fun with this together.
Additional needs are:
*at least one KAL partner to help me run the blog including adding links and stuff
*buttons!
*I need a header and instructions to place it on top of his page

If you'd like to join please leave a comment and I'll get you added. Please please please include your email address in your comment. I must have it in order to send you the blog invite. Or you can email me at quiltsATcyberisDOTnet.

Here's to colorful CLOGS!

12 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Sign me up! I can also help you run this if you like. :)

4:58 PM  
Blogger KnittyMomma said...

i am purchasing the pattern and supplies on sat. so count me in!

11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've already started, and already having problems! The outer sole joining is giving me fits -- but I'll try again tonight.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Hi, I have the pattern and would like to join your kal. I haven't got the yarn yet, and I'm a very slow knitter. Will this be a problem for you? Thanks for considering me,

Donna

2:32 PM  
Blogger Katharine said...

I'm currently waiting for my yarn to arrive in the mail. I would like to be added to the kal.
thanks!

oh, and the blog I actually update is: ssailorss dot blogsome dot com

11:24 PM  
Blogger ~Kristie said...

I have the yarn, I have the pattern & now onto finding the right beads. I'd love to join your KAL!
~Kristie

Email: miss88keys@sbcglobal.net
Blog Name: Guilty Pleasures
Blog Address: http://www.miss88keys.blogspot.com

5:45 PM  
Blogger GRANNYJUDITH said...

I would like to join the Curiously Clever Clogs KAL....Already have the pattern but do need to go shopping...

8:15 AM  
Blogger trudefaith said...

Hi There! Is it too late to join? These look so darn comfortable.

11:16 PM  
Blogger carmesina said...

Ya compre mi patron, y tengo tantas ganas de disfrutar de mis zapatillas, y tan (nada) poco ingles que entiendo, que no se si conseguire algun dia a andar con ella, pero por vuestros comentarios y fotografias intentare dar algunas puntadas
e-mail
carmesina@gmail.com
Hasta pronto

1:07 PM  
Blogger Kozy Kitty said...

I would love to join the KAL. I have the pattern and the yarn. I just need the right beads! I hope to knock off a couple of pairs for Christmas gifts!
email: vembrey@comcast.net
blog: http://kozykitty.blogspot.com

7:25 AM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am trying to make these things and am having the devil of a time with the pattern. I really need help. Please sign me up.

10:37 PM  
Blogger Sharon said...

I am trying to make these things and am having the devil of a time with the pattern. I really need help. Please sign me up.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home