Friday, December 01, 2006

Starting Over

Here WAS my progress on the clogs:










And here is my progress now:










I forgot to knit the wraps on the short rows so I ripped it all apart & I'm now starting over. I'm not loving this pattern but it's probably because I'm trying to knit beyond my expertise. I think the worst part though was trying to find the correct sized beads that also matched color-wise. I almost opted out on the beads, but these are for my Step-Daughter & she loves anything with "bling".

Hopefully next week I'll have some progress photos.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cheryl said...

Oh No!!! I feel your pain... :(
At least it could be frogged...not like a bad facelift... :)
Your color choice is so pretty, I agree it is difficult to find the proper size bead holes but the end result will be worth it...Altho, I have contemplatedd enlisting the aid of sequins and beads and hand sewing.....AFTER I do one pair the proper way of course :)Look forward to seeing it done back up.

7:10 AM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

I wish I had frogged the first clog so I applaud you for doing so BEFORE felting. I'm on my third pair now and trust me, it DOES get easier. Can't wait to see how your turn out.

Tanya

3:11 PM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

Have you repaired your clog? I have to take pics of my supplies, Cascade yarn..not sure about the beads. I am so involved in KALs my fingers are cramping from the knitting :) But it is a good pain

1:11 PM  
Blogger Carson said...

Yep, that looks about like my progress. Just ripped the outer sole right off!
Is it too late to join the KAL?
I don't think I can finish these CCCs without some moral support and guidance from fellow knitbloggers!
Thanks
candreas@hotmail.com

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home