Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Going for Help!

I've noticed the activity level on this KAL is ... how shall one say .. lacking? Is it because, like me, you've given up on the pattern? I've decided that I'm not going to waste $7 on this pattern and that I WILL knit this or get a refund from Stitch Diva Studios.

In able to justify asking for a refund though, I'm going to exhaust all methods of figuring this out. Next month I'm taking the blasted thing to the Stitch Diva Studios booth at Stitches West 2007. If the designer isn't there, and nobody in their booth can help me, then I'll go see the Stitches West KnitDoctor. One way or another, I will either have a finished object or have my $7 back!

1 Comments:

Blogger Carson said...

good on you!
i've thought about asking for a refund too...i just don't feel like i have the time/and/or energy for it, but if you manage to then maybe it'll set a precendent!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home